Introduce your kids to golf the fun way with a weeklong golf camp at The Golf Club at Mt. Brighton! For children ages 7-14.
Session 1: June 19th - 23th
Session 2: July 10th - 14th
Session 3: August 14th - 18th
Each session includes:
Driving range & on-course instruction
Long and short game instruction & course etiquette
Lunch each day
Graduation celebration party
Whether you're a beginner looking to learn the game or an avid golfer, join us for Ladies Day at The Golf Club at Mt.Brighton!
The session includes:
For details or to register: 810-229-9581 or Lkuebler@vailresorts.com
Friday Night Couples Scramble
It's the best date night around! 9 holes of golf with cart and use of driving range facilities, plus on course contests and prizes with dinner immediately following your evening of golf!
- May 26th
- June 16th
- July 28th
- August 25th
Tee Times: from 5:00pm - 6:00pm
Price: $70 per couples
Changing colors, the first chill in the air, apple cider and donuts?! Yes, winter is clearly our favorite season, but we all have a soft spot for fall! Join us at our first ever Fall Fest to celebrate our two favorite seasons with a weekend full of Fall & Winter themed activities for the whole family!
October 21st - October 22nd
- Ski & Snowboard Swap - 9am - 4pm
- Ski & Snowboard School / Season Pass Booths - 9am - 4pm
- Dryland Training presented by XLR8 Racing - 10am
- Burton Riglet Park - 10am - 2pm
- Pumpkin Patch - 10am
- Apple Cider & Donuts - 10am
- Fall Video Contest - 4pm - 5pm
- Ski & Snowboard Swap - 10am - 2pm
- Ski & Snowboard School / Season Pass Booths - 10am - 2pm